Free, White and 21
In an unusual motel on the outskirts of Bangkok, four lives intertwine and change forever. A father with kinky and somewhat dangerous sexual fetishes brings his latest partner, a school girl, to his custom-made erotic chamber in Room 7. A former child actor in the midst of wild media speculations checks into Room 5, hiding from the aliens he believes are out to get him. Throw into the mix a motel staffer determined to start a new life by any means necessary, and a beautiful vixen determined to save her friend from a deadly sexual fantasy and chaos is destined to erupt. Motel Mistress, and the mysterious powers behind the motel, are now open for business. (In Thai with English Subtitles) DVD BONUS FEATURES will include interviews with the cast and crew (in Thai with English subtitles).
2 Iss Sexology July, Sept 1975 X-Rated Motels, Love Stimulants
2 Issues of Sexology Adult Digest Magazine July - September , 1975 Average To Below Average Condition: Exteriors show light to moderate wear, some writing on cover, interiors are very clean.
- Total Inventory Of Five To Ten Million Items Featuring Comic Books; Magazines; Books; Brewermania;
- Calendars; Catalogs; CGC Graded Comics; Entertainment Memorabilia; Glass Including Chihuly; Fenton;
- Murano; Posters; Programs; Records; Reference Pubs; Sports Memorabilia; Toys; Trading Cards & More.
Martha Davis and The Motels Live at the Whisky a Go Go
Martha Davis & The Motels - the iconic band that helped launch MTV in the 80's, with international hits including "Suddenly Last Summer," "Only the Lonely,"Mission of Mercy,", "Total Control" and so many more, is even more relevant in 2015. Golden Globe Nominee Rosanna Arquette and Grammy Nominee Linda Perry, introduce the band and it's legendary front woman Martha Davis for the 50th Anniversary of the equally iconic Sunset Strip music venue, The Whisky a Go Go. A fantastic tribute to this band's legendary live performances, filmed by multiple Emmy winning cinematographer, Roy H. Wagner, and directed by famed choreographer Denise Faye ("Burlesque" and Co-Director of Cher's "Dressed to Kill Tour").
Kelty Dirt Motel 3 Person Backpacking Tent Lightweight, 3 Season Backpacking & Camping Tent (New Version of Kelty TN3 Tent)
Offering exceptional room for your head and shoulders, the Kelty Dirt Motel tent allows you and the whole crew to take in the stars when backpacking or camping. The updated 2019 design from Kelty is available in 2, 3, or 4 Person models. The tent is supported by compact DAC Press Fit poles. The setup for this tent includes two hubbed poles and one ridge pole. This assembly creates vertical walls, which provide more overall living space inside the tent, instead of just a peak in the center. There are internal storage pockets including a ceiling pocket. The floor of the tent is polyurethane coated 70 denier nylon with a 3000 mm water resistant rating. No-see-um mesh walls provide ventilation and keep out unwelcome guests. Two doors provide easy access for 3 campers. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The rainfly of the Kelty Dirt Motel 4P is 40 denier siliconized rip stop nylon rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection. The standout feature of this tent is Keltys popular Stargazing Fly system. This arrangement lets you quickly and easily roll up a portion of the rainfly. Secure the rolled fly with simple clips and youre free to enjoy a view of the stars and reap the benefits of increased ventilation. If the weather changes or you want more privacy, simply unclip the fly, roll it down and secure it to the tent corners. This tent includes Keltys Shark Mouth stuff sack, designed to make stuffing easier, and reflective guy lines. The custom-fit Kelty Dirt Motel footprint (sold separately) can further protect your tent from wet ground, roots and rocks.
- BUILT FOR PLAY: Sleeping in the dirt never felt so good. You deserve a relaxing spread without the seedy feeling of low ceilings and tight space. Compact and lightweight, the Dirt Motel 3 person backpacking and camping tent features an ultra-spacious interior, plus a compact hubbed aluminum pole set for easy packing and lightning-fast setup. And the Kelty Stargazing Fly provides 100 billion reasons to stay up just a bit longer. (Updated Version of older model Kelty TN 3 Tent)
- FEATURES: Freestanding, Color coded pole & fly attachment Open-feeling 2-door, 2-vestibule design with tons of storage, Stargazing Fly that can be open/closed from inside the tent, Lightweight yet durable Sil-Nylon fabric construction, Easy, sturdy DAC Pressfit hubbed pole set, plus brow pole, Oversized doors and super-spacious interior, Tapered "Sharksmouth" carry bag
- INCLUDED: Stuff Sack/Storage Bag, Tent, Aluminum Poles, Stargazing Fly
- SPECS: Packed Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz Packed Size: 15" x 7" x 7" Floor: 85" x 70" x 64" Floor Area: 39.6 SQ FT Peak Height: 43 IN Vestibule: 9 SQ FT Each(2) 2 Doors, 4 Interior Storage Pockets, 2 Vestibules
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty - When purchased from an authorized retailer, tents are warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Contact our Customer Service team for prompt service or to answer any questions.
BookFactory Motel Reservation Log Book / Journal / Logbook - 120 Page, 8.5"x11", Black Hardbound (XLog-120-7CS-A-L-Black(Motel Reservation Log Book))
These Professional Grade Motel Reservation Log Books let you record your Work/Activities and are of the Highest Quality. Our Log Books are used by some of the world's most innovative companies and most prestigious research institutions. These log books are essential for rock-solid record keeping.
- Ruled Pages with Page Numbers and Fields for Subject, Date and Book Number
- Hard Bound Book with Reinforced Imitation Leather Cover, and Placeholder Ribbon
- Smyth Sewn - Books lies flat when open; Archival Quality, Acid-Free Paper
- Page Dimensions: 8.5" X 11" (21.6cm X 25.4cm )
Bates Motel: Season 2 (DVD)
Bates Motel has vacancies and welcomes you for a second season, starring Academy Award -nominated actress Vera Farmiga and Freddie Highmore. In the aftermath of Miss Watson's murder, Norman's (Highmore) innocence is buried under blackouts, suspicious characters, and his strange behavior. Meanwhile, Norma (Farmiga) faces dark truths of her own when family secrets begin to unravel and looming threats from local villains jeopardize Norma's stab at happiness. No matter where you turn there's no escaping what bubbles beneath the surface in White Pine Bay. Experience every thrilling twist and turn with all 10 episodes, back-to-back and uninterrupted, from Bates Motel: Season Two.
Phish - Bittersweet Motel
Bittersweet Motel takes a look at the iconoclastic musicians of Phish, one of rock and roll's most successful touring bands, a group Rolling Stone Magazine has called "the most important band of the '90s." This 80-minute documentary tracks the band over the course of a year--on and off stages across the United States, Europe and at home in Vermont. The film wraps with an extensive section devoted to one of Phish's grand festivals, "The Great Went," where 70,000 fans descend on the tiny village of Limestone, Maine, for a spectacular multi-day musical event. Director Todd Phillips, best known for his groundbreaking films, Sundance Award winner Frat House and the blockbuster comedy Road Trip, reveals the amazing phenomenon of the band--their music, loyal fans and spectacular live shows. Phillips presents a compelling film that every music fan will find fascinating.
- Head broke off screw
- Bourbon on a budget
- Place to buy a smoker
- Tea toxes
- Quality leather shoes
- Recording mics
- Hair smoothing products