Trimax MAG200 Resettable Combination Bent Pin 5/8" Receiver Lock
Trimax MAG200 Dare to compare! TRIMAX, the leader in Receiver Locking Pins, has spent the last 10 years expanding and improving on the "ORIGINAL." The Patented Dual Lock Lug Design offers over 5,800 lbs. of head pull strength. A 1/4 turn of the rugged tube key locks & unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Don't settle for low quality knockoffs! The MAG200 is made of high quality chrome plated machine hardened steel. Provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Features a resettable combination lock. Duable non-corrosive lock mechanism. Forged steel lock tip. Triple chrome plated steel pin. Heavy duty collar overlaps hitch pin for unmatched strength and security. Standard bent pin style design with resettable combination lock. Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2-5/8". For receivers requiring a longer exposed pin length see SXT5. A receiver pin is used to secure the receptacle part of a trailer hitch (attached to a vehicle) to inserts such as ball mounts, drawbars, accessory carriers or ornamental receiver plugs. The most common receiver pins are 1/2" and 5/8" in diameter. Class II receiver hitches have 1-1/4" receptacles and use 1/2" pins. Class III, IV and V receiver hitches have 2" receptacles and use 5/8" pins. TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the highest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX. TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- The 5/8" pin is 3.25 inches in usable span and designed to fit all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- Free protective lock head cover
- Easy to read numbers
- Durable non-corrosive lock mechanism
- No key to lose or forget
HitchSafe HS7000 Key Vault
Converts Receiver into Concealed VaultThe durable, all-metal HitchSafe converts your receiver into a vault. The hitch pins are secured inside receiver via 2 sliding bars that can only be accessed with a 4-dial combination drawer that offers 10,000 different combinations. The HitchSafe can secure keys, license, cash and credit cards. Its great for active lifestyles where need to be stored. The HitchSafe eliminates the hassle of carrying or losing keys/cards. The combination drawer is concealed/protected with an attractive dust cover.
Great for Outdoor Activities where Keys are a Hassle or can Become LostHitchSafe can store spare keys for quick and secure access. It can also be utilized for sharing access with friends/family or special situations such as outdoor sports where carrying keys can be problematic and credit cards/cash left inside vehicle would otherwise run risk of being stolen.
Secure, Concealed Key Storage that will Not Fall off like Magnetic Key HoldersFar superior solution to magnetic key holders that eventually fall off (they are never there when you need them!). If your magnetic key holder has not joined millions of them lying on roadside, you then have an open invitation for someone to steal your car because everyone knows where they are hidden. HitchSafe is contained within solid steel structure of hitch receiver via a combination where only you can access keys when needed.
How to Use
- Pop off dust cover
- Enter in four digit code
- Release lever
- Spring loaded drawer comes forward
- Show friends your cool, new key safe
Inside the box
- Vault that slides into receiver
- 10,000 combination drawer
- Dust cover
- 2 Nickel Cadmium Bolts (interlock with sliding bars inside vault
- 2 foam O-rings to seal bolts
- 4 foam flange seals/spacers
For additional HitchSafe products and accessories, be sure to check out the HitchSafe Brand Page
- Secures keys, cards and valuables during outdoor activities that are a hassle or can become lost
- Features all metal construction and vault is self-secured inside the receiver
- Easily allows you to set and change your own combination any time with 10,000 codes possible
- Includes a heavy duty rubber dust cover that conceals and protects
- Toyota Tacoma 2005 - current and Tundra 2007- current require longer bolts, see also ASIN: B00ACM8KI0
Trimax MAG125 Resettable Combination Bent Pin 1/2" Receiver Lock
Trimax MAG125 Dare to compare! TRIMAX, the leader in Receiver Locking Pins, has spent the last 10 years expanding and improving on the "ORIGINAL." The Patented Dual Lock Lug Design offers over 5,800 lbs. of head pull strength. A 1/4 turn of the rugged tube key locks & unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Don't settle for low quality knockoffs! The MAG125 is made of high quality chrome plated machine hardened steel. Provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch. Features a resettable combination lock. Duable non-corrosive lock mechanism. Forged steel lock tip. Triple chrome plated steel pin. Heavy duty collar overlaps hitch pin for unmatched strength and security. Standard bent pin style design with resettable combination lock. Width between heads (exposed pin length or gap space) is 2-5/8". For receivers requiring a longer exposed pin length see SXT5. A receiver pin is used to secure the receptacle part of a trailer hitch (attached to a vehicle) to inserts such as ball mounts, drawbars, accessory carriers or ornamental receiver plugs. The most common receiver pins are 1/2" and 5/8" in diameter. Class II receiver hitches have 1-1/4" receptacles and use 1/2" pins. Class III, IV and V receiver hitches have 2" receptacles and use 5/8" pins. TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the highest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX. TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- The 1/2" pin is 2.25 inches in usable span and designed to fit all Class I & II receiver hitches
- Free protective lock head cover
- Easy to read numbers
- Durable non-corrosive lock mechanism
- No key to lose or forget
Master Lock - Universal Size Fits 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" Couplers - Trailer Locks #389DAT
Universal trailer coupler lock Guards against trailer towaway theft. Advanced locking mechanism resists picking. Easy to install and remove Resists Rust and corrosion Keyway cover protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers.
- Bright red finish discourages thief's from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
- We can NOT key two (2) of these locks the same. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. The only difference between this one (389DAT) and the 379KA is the color.
Blaylock TL-33 Coupler Lock
Blaylock Trailer (TL-33) Lock. The EZ Lock Model TL-33 Universal Coupler Lock is precision made of heavy grade aircraft aluminum and will not rust. It features a solid hardened 3/4" steel locking rod, for use with large heavy duty padlock (padlock not included). Fits all trigger style: Fulton, Shelby, Dutton-Lainson, Atwood, and similar. Fits latch style: Atwood, Fulton cast couplers and similar. Does not fit Hammeblow (Bulldog) couplers. Inside dimension of the channel is 4-3/4 inches with overall dimensions of 4-1/2" depth x 6-1/8" wide x 5-1/2" tall. A patented design ensures the most secure way to leave an unattended trailer.
- For commercial and recreational use
- Fits over 30 different coupler style brands. Covers brands & styles of receivers including Buyers, Atwood, Fulton, U-Haul, Pro-Series, Titan, Demco to name a few.
- Crafted with pride in the United States of the highest grade aircraft aluminum
- Fits 2" and 2-5/16" couplers, Three hole positions for multiple coupler applications.
- Read product description below for more information
CURT 23021 Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2, 2-1/2-Inch or 3-Inch Receiver
Make your tow vehicle and trailer more secure by keeping them locked up tight with a CURT hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. While a CURT hitch pin does offer sufficient strength for keeping your ball mount firmly attached, a CURT hitch lock goes one step further. CURT hitch locks allow you to lock your ball mount into your trailer hitch, deterring theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This CURT hitch lock features a deadbolt design and comes with a 5/8" pin diameter to fit a 2", 2-1/2" or 3" receiver tube size. CURT deadbolt hitch locks have a solid, square-shaped lock mechanism and a bent handle for easier gripping. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion. For the ultimate in towing security, a hitch lock and coupler lock used together will provide security at both the vehicle-side and trailer-side of your towing setup. For your boat, ATV or camper, keep your toys more secure with CURT hitch locks.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction.
- EASY TO OPERATE. This deadbolt-style locking hitch pin has a heavy-duty look to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed.
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch, 2-1/2-inch or 3-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole, making it a perfect fit for most class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches.
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the hitch pin is shielded against corrosion with a durable chrome plating.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access.
Master Trailer Locks-5 Master Lock - 5 Trailer Locks Keyed Alike #5KA-37940-37
If only wanting TWO #40 padlocks, and not three, we will credit you back 12.00 after the transaction is paid for. Please indicate the adjustment after the purchase. Complete trailer security needing only one key. This lock combination listing comes with 10 keys. The 84.90 special price with FREE shipping is for five locks keyed-alike (same key opens all 5 locks). COUPLER LOCK FEATURES: This lock protects unattended trailers and guards against tow-away theft. Fits 1-7/8", 2", & 2-5/16" couplers by Reese, Fulton, Valley, Atwood, Shelby, Putnam, Hammerblow, Dutton, Lainson, and UFP. Rekeyable. Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying. Simple installation and removal. Resists rust and corrosion. Matching colored keyhead for added convenience. Limited Lifetime Warranty. PADLOCK FEATURES: 2-3/4" (70mm) wide stainless steel body resists corrosion Keyed Alike Case-Hardened 3/8" steel shackle for extra cut resistance Double deadbolt locking to guard against pulling Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked Fully shielded design minimizes shackle exposure. LATCH LOCK FEATURES: This trailer lock is NOT recommended for all 2-5/16" couplers. The issue being the #37 latch lock, it will fit some 2-5/16" couplers, the exception being 2-5/16" couplers that have the latch partially recessed from the top surface of the coupler, or latches that are wider than 7/8". The #37 latch lock works well on 1-7/8" and 2" couplers. 7/8" (21mm) Armored Shackle Guard helps block bolt cutters. Revolving, case-hardened steel shackle sleeve resists cutting and sawing. Removable shackle sleeve. Sleeve off - Secures coupler latches. Thousands of key changes maximize key integrity. Ideal for marine and other harsh environments.
- Total trailer security Keyed Alike - One key opens all five (5) locks.
- Multiple 5KA trailer lock packages CAN be keyed alike. If you ordered a quanity of 2, 3 etc we would automatically key them all the same.
- Round padlocks 2-3/4" (70mm) wide laminated stainless steel body resists corrosion.
- Coupler lock fits 1-7/8", 2" & 2-5/16" couplers.
- Latch lock doesn't fit some 2-5/16" couplers. See latch lock features below.
Reese Towpower 7014700 Tow 'N Store Lock Kit
Reese Towpower Tow 'N Store Lock Kit is designed to provide excellent towing. It fits two inch hitch receivers and is lockable offering extra safety. This kit includes swiveling clip which enables to replace cotter pins.
- Designed to provide excellent towing
- Lockable offering extra safety
- Includes swiveling clip
- Easy to install
CURT 48006 Pintle Hitch with 2-5/16-Inch Trailer Ball Black Fits 2-Inch Receiver 16,000 lbs, 15-1/4-Inch Length
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT combination ball and pintle hitches combine both a pintle hook and a standard trailer ball to give you a more complete towing option on your heavy-duty truck or SUV. This particular receiver-mount ball and pintle hook is designed to insert into any 2" x 2" receiver tube. With a trailer ball capacity of 12,000 lbs. and a pintle capacity of 16,000 lbs., it offers a solid complement to most class 4 and class 5 trailer hitches (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). The pintle hook fits any lunette ring with a 2-1/2" or 3" inside eye diameter, while the trailer ball can be coupled to any 2-5/16" coupler. The heavy-duty towing done with pintle hitches brings with it a certain amount of wear and tear on your towing equipment, and to prepare for this, CURT uses a quality finish on all of our pintle mounts, lunette eyes and combination pintle hitches. This hitch-mounted ball and pintle combo is coated in a black powder coat finish with a chrome plating on the trailer ball, providing the perfect amount of rust and scratch resistance needed to face the heavy-duty towing you do every day.
- VERSATILE TOWING. This ball and pintle hitch combination equips your pickup truck to tackle a variety of heavy-duty towing jobs. The 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball can be coupled to a standard 2-5/16-inch trailer coupler or a lunette ring with a 2-1/2-inch to 3-inch inside diameter.
- CONVENIENT FIT. For maximum convenience and an easy installation whenever needed, this pintle hitch features a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch hitch receiver. This makes it the perfect accessory for most class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Get more done with the superior towing capacity of this ball and pintle hook combo. It is rated for a pintle capacity of 16,000 lbs. and a ball capacity of 12,000 lbs. The body is constructed from solid forged steel to promote maximum towing strength and confidence on the job.
- SECURE CONNECTION. To ensure a reliable connection to your trailer, this pintle hitch comes with a spring-loaded arm. The arm locks down onto the hitch ball and can be secured with the included safety pin.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This ball and pintle hook hitch is shielded in a highly durable powder coat finish for long-lasting resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage, in spite of rain, snow, mud and other outdoor elements.
VETOMILE Trailer Hitch Lock Pin Set 1/2" and 5/8" with 1 Safety Clip, 2 Keys, 10 O-Rings for Class I,II,III,IV,V Hitches - Black
The Trailer Hitch Lock Pin Set is incredible! It's very solid and well made, right out of the box. There are two keys (one for use, another as spare), which operate the lock very smoothly.
Extra safety clip and hole in each hitch lock pin for towing when locking system is lost or damaged. Comes with 10 silicone O-rings for a perfect fit. 1/4 turn lock and push lock design makes it easier to lock and unlock.
What's more, there is a top rubber cap which keeps water and dirt out of the keyhole. All in all, this trailer hitch lock pin set is definitely a great value for its quality, you can buy it for other friends and family as a gift, couldn't ask for a better product, you won't regret it.
Note: Please keep your keys safe because they are unique.
Main Material: Steel & Zinc alloy & Rubber
Product Weight: 0.8kg/1.76lb
Package Weight: 0.84kg/1.84lb
Product Size: 20.2cm/7.95in x 3cm/1.18in x 2.5cm0.98/in
Package Size: 22cm/8.66in x 8.5cm/3.35in x 4.5cm/1.77in
1 x 1/2" Pin for Class I and II receivers (1-1/4" x 1-1/4")
1 x 5/8'' Pin for Class III/IV/V receivers (2" x 2" and 2-1/2" x 2-1/2")
1 x Push-to-Lock system with cover
1 x Safety clip
10 x O-rings for pin
2 x Keys
1 x User manual
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Made from high quality chrome-plated hardened steel for reliable strength to ensure security, not easy to be bent.
- EASY TO USE: With 1/4 turn lock and push lock design, makes it super convenient to install and release, saves your time and trouble.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CAP DESIGN: The rubber watertight cap protects the keyhole from water and dirt to keep it rust-free, makes it more durable, ensures longer service life.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Extra safety clip and hole in each hitch lock pin for towing when locking system is lost or damaged. Comes with 10 silicone O-rings, you can adjust the pin length to the perfect match by adjusting the quantity of O-rings. Works well with all class I, II, III, IV, V receivers.
- WHAT YOU GET&WARRANTY: 1 x 1/2" Pin for Class I and II receivers (1-1/4" x 1-1/4"), 1 x 5/8'' Pin for Class III/IV/V receivers (2" x 2" and 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"), 1 x Push-to-Lock system with cover, 1 x Safety clip, 10 x O-rings, 2 x Keys, 1 x User manual. FUDISI always insists customer first and offers one year warranty.
- Masticating juicer on the market
- What's the best body lotion
- Paint sealant for black cars
- Makita 18volt battery
- Place to buy water shoes
- Which iron is the best
- How to be the best gamer