ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Jumbo Touchscreen and Backlight Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range
Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP65 thermometer provides the most accurate measurements, be it for indoor humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household.
The indoor thermometer and humidity gauge is not just highly accurate but extremely user friendly with a backlight for those last-minute nighttime checks on current readings before bed.
That's not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the sleek touchscreen display. Furthermore, this temperature gauge provides an abundance of valuable information,such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your TP65 Digital hygrometer after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS WarrantyThermoPro TP65 Thermometer and humidity gauge provides you accurate humidity and temperature readings for both inside and outside simultaneously.
- 4''large LCD display features a backlit touchscreen, making the temperature and humidity monitor easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use.
- Wireless hygrometer thermometer measures indoor/outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages. Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor multiple locations. Temperature displayed in F or C.
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed. Temperature/Humidity trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor.
- Humidity monitor with 200ft/60m remote range, capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop, wall-mountable and magnetic back design. Powered by AAA battery (included).
ThermoPro TP-60S Digital Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor, with Temperature Gauge Meter, Wireless, 200ft/60m Range, White
Features:1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors1.Position the remote sensor near the base station2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appearEach time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senorSpecifications:1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).3. Indoor Temperature range: -4F158F (-20C70C).4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58F158F (-50C70C).5. Humidity range: 10 99.6. Temperature tolerance: /- 2.0F (/- 1.1C).7. Humidity tolerance: 2 from 30 to 80; 3 below 30 and above 80Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer'SizeBase station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)Package Contents:1 x base station unit (Receiver).1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).4 x AAA size batteries (included).1 x screwdriver (included).NOTEThe remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
- Buy without risk! - Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be orderedto monitor different locations. Temperatures display in F or C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60S Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of low battery and reception strength. Batteries required (not included.).Weather Station Factory Restart Explanation: The factory restart returns the weather station and outdoor sensor to an out-of-the-box default state and often resolves an issue. Factory Restart: 1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from outdoor sensor and weather station. 2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. 3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power). 4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important). 5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station. 6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor. 7. Press the TX button on the outdoor sensor to transmit RF signal. 8. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station. 9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. 10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes. For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the outdoor sensor no more than 300 feet (91 meters, open air) from the weather station
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH.Indoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20F (-28.8C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator
ThermoPro TP63 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Cold-Resistant and Waterproof Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range
ThermoPro life like a pro! Features: 1. Rechargeable lithium battery technology resists cold weather and monitor temperature as low as -31F(-35C). 2. Completely sealed weather-resistant outdoor sensor for reliable use in rain or snow. 3. Bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the reliable Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Indoor Humidity. 4. Touchable backlight display for easy viewing. 5. Trend arrows helps you to make necessary adjustments in advance. 6. Displays all time/24 hours max & min humidity and temperature records. 7. Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable. 8. Wireless hygrometer thermometer transmits readings up to 200ft/60m using a 433MHz signal. 9. Synced up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor different locations (additional 2 sensors sold separately). Specifications: 1. Remote Range: up to 200 ft. (Range maybe shorter based on interference present)2. Indoor Temperature Range: -4158F (-2070C). 3. Outdoor Temperature Range: -31158F (-3570C). 4. Temperature Tolerance: 2. 0F (1. 1C)5. Humidity Range: 1099. 6. Humidity Tolerance: 2 from 30 to 80; 3 below 30 and above 80Package Contents: 1 x Receiver1 x Transmitter2 x AAA Battery 1 x Charging Cable1 x Charger1 x User Manual
- Truly Weatherproof SensorCompletely sealed waterproof outdoor sensor transmits readings up to 200ft/60m using a 433MHZ signal, assuring transmission in rain or snow
- Rechargeable & Cold-resistantRemote sensor contains rechargeable lithium battery technology to monitor temperature as low as -31F/-35C
- InformativeTouchable backlight LCD screen displays indoor outdoor temperature and indoor humidity with trend arrows and high & low records, keeping you aware of the changes in your living conditions (not measure outdoor humidity percentages)
- Smart DesignWireless weather thermometer tracks environmental conditions in 4 locations with additional sensors; Features tabletop, wall-mountable and magnet-mountable design
- 1 Year Warranty! Register your product after purchase and receive Extended 3 Year WarrantyThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, you can reach us at 877-515-7797
AcuRite 75077A3M Wireless Weather Station with Large Display, Wireless Temperature Sensor and Atomic Clock
Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature with daily high/low readings, and an atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below 4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading;Data Reporting: 16 second updates
- Atomic clock updates time with split-second accuracy and automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters) depending on home construction materials. Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Dimensions - 6.2-inch Height x 7.9-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use
Taylor Precision Products Wireless Digital Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer
How do you prepare for the day ahead? The Taylor Wireless Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer serves as your personal weatherman, providing reliable at-home temperature readings in F and C. Sleek and contemporary, this wireless weather thermometer displays extra-large digits for enhanced readability and daily minimum and maximum temperature recall. The remote sensor transmits up to 200 ft. away, ensuring you'll never be far from checking the weather in the comfort of your own home. With alkaline batteries, this digital weather station will display outdoor temperatures from -4 to 140 F, while lithium batteries provide an outdoor temperature range of -40 to 140 F. Both alkaline and lithium batteries will record indoor temperatures ranging from 32 to 122 F, ensuring accurate indoor and outdoor temperature readings in any weather condition or season.
- This wireless digital weather thermometer monitors indoor/outdoor temperatures in F or C
- Features daily minimum and maximum temperature recall
- Large digits provide enhanced visibility and at-a-glance readings
- The wireless remote sensor transmits up to 200 ft.
- Includes a built-in clock for added convenience
La Crosse Technology Indoor/Outdoor Temperature WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer
La Crosse Technology WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Extra Large Digits for Great Viewing! One of our Top Rated Thermometers makes this one of the Best Sellers! Wireless temperature transmits from weather resistant outdoor sensor, within 330 ft range and updates in 4 to 16 seconds depending on obstructions. 12 or 24 Hour manual setting time and will receive up to 3 outdoor sensors. Records MIN/MAX temperature values.
Extra large digits
Outdoor temperature digits measure 1 inch tall for easy to read viewing. View up to 3 wireless sensors (sold separately) per indoor display. Monitor in different rooms, such as a basement, attic, greenhouse, garage, and so much more. Press CH (channel) for viewing specific sensor.
Receive wireless outdoor temperature from included transmitting sensor. Range from over 300 ft and is weather resistant from light moisture. Recommend placing transmitting sensor approximately 8 inches below under eave or overhang protected from consistent rain or snow and on the North side of home to protect from direct sunlight (best for accuracy. )
Indoor display records the highs & lows of both indoor & outdoor temperatures. Resetting is simple. 1) Press the MIN/MAX key once to display the min record. 2) Press and hold the MIN/MAX key again for about three seconds to reset all the minimum/ maximum data to the current temperature values
Quartz clock in 12 or 24-hour time display
Temperature station displays outdoor reception indicator (constant signal indicates strong connection), Low battery indicator for display (RX) or sensor (TX) when should need replacing. Sensor identification number is shown when more than one sensor is used.
- Wireless IN/OUT Temp (F/C)
- MIN/MAX Value of Temp
- Can Receive Up to 3 Sensors
- 12/24 Hour Time Display (manual setting)
- 330 ft. transmission range
- OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to 139.8 F (-39.9 C to 59.9 C)
- IN Temp Range: 14.2 F to 139.8 F (-9.9 C to 59.9 C)
- Receiver : 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Sensor : 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Digital thermometer with wireless remote and clock.Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H,Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
- Remote sensor transmits from up to 330 feet; records daily high and low temperatures
- Receives weather data from up to 3 sensors (other remotes sold separately)
- Temperatures displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius; 12/24-hour time display
- Display/receiver measures 5.86 by 3.3 inches inches; remote sensor: 5 by 1.5 inches
- The outside transmitter takes 2 AA batteries
- Mount the outdoor transmitter on a North-facing wall or in any well shaded area. Under an eave or deck rail is preferred.
- The maximum transmitting range to the temperature station is over 330-feet (100 meters) in open air, not including walls
AcuRite 00611 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer with Wireless Temperature Sensor & Hygrometer, White
Weather the day with confidence with your own accurate and up-to-date information, right from your own backyard. This monitor features precise, reliable temperature and humidity readings. The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity with a temperature trend indicator arrow and daily high/low information. Display stands upright for tabletop use. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Digital thermometer Monitor indoor & outdoor temperature, directly from the room thermometer
- Hygrometer Humidity gauge allows you to track comfort levels inside & outside your home
- Wireless Humidity and Temperature Sensor is weather resistant and can be placed indoor or outdoor
- Accurate Wireless thermometer comes pre-calibrated for precise temperature and humidity readings
- Easy to Read Large thermometer screen allows you to check weather conditions at a glance
Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Digital Wireless Hygrometer Weather Station Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Current Time Backlight and Outdoor Sensor
Please do not put your outside sensor in direct sunlight or rain, this will affect its working.
Wireless weather station with versatile functions
You probably know it: you want to leave home in the morning and ask yourself "Should i take a jacket?", "Do I need an umbrella today?".
Looking out of the window or just reaching out your head to the front door is hard to give a accurate answer to that question.
However, the more satisfying answer is provided by this weather station: A glance at the display is sufficient to get know the
outside temperature in real time. The weather station with outdoor sensor indicates you with precise information of the current indoor /
outdoor temperature and indoor / outdoor humidity and saves the respective maximum and minimum values.
Funk range: 40-60 m ((with open area / may vary between main unit
and outdoor sensor depending on objects / objects))
Measuring range (inside): -9.9 C to 50 C (14.2 F to 122 F)
Measurement range (outside): -40 C to 60 C
Hygrometer inside: 20-95
Hygrometer outside: 20-95
Battery Type Station: 3x AAA (not included)
Battery Type Outdoor Sensor: 2x AAA (not included)
Power consumption of base station (mains operation): 0.2W
Power supply included: no
Package List: 1X weather station, 1X sensor, 1X user manual
1.We provide one year warranty with each item, you can contact us via the mail: [email protected]
2.Please read user manual before you start to use this wireless thermometer, you can also download user manual in listing.
- Digital Thermometer: The weather station with outdoor sensor provides you with precise information on the current indoor / outdoor temperature and indoor / outdoor humidity and stores the respective maximum and minimum values.
- Convenient Room Thermometer: With a push of a button on the Light button, the backlight can be activated for 10 seconds and you can also use it in the dark. You can use it to read time, check baby room tempreature for example.
- Functional Hygrometer Thermometer: You can operate the outdoor thermometer with batteries (battery is not included) and therefore set them up exactly where you want them, regardless of sockets. Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor multiple locations. You can also change temperature displayed in F or C.
- Wireless Thermometer with Current Time: The time display is switchable with 12/24 h foramt. You can also record all time/24 hours MAX & MIN temperature and humidity percentages as you need.
- What You Will Get: weather station*1, sensor*1; user manual*1, 1 year warranty and 7/24 hrs friendly customer service. AAA Batteries are needed but not included.
AMIR Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer, Humidity Monitor Wireless with LCD Display, Room Thermometer and Humidity Gauge for Home, Office, Baby Room, etc(Mini, Battery not Included)
AMIR Indoor Thermometer and Hygrometer plays a significant role in your home, office, wine cellar, and greenhouse. It can help you monitor the temperature and humidity of indoor with accurate measurement, allowing you to be aware of the ambient and take care of yourself and family.
Indoor & Outdoor Monitoring - The digital thermometer hygrometer measures indoor and outdoor temperature & humidity values real-timely
Large LCD Display & Large Numbers - Large LCD display screen with large numbers make it really easy to read.
2 Ways Installation - Designed with wall hanger and retractable stand at the back, easy to mount it on wall effortlessly or just place it on the table
Indoor Temperature: 0-60'C/32-140'F
Outdoor Temperature: -40-60/-104F-140F
Indoor Humidity: 10-99
Accuracy: 5(only guaranteed between 20-90)
Outdoor Humidity: 10-99
Accuracy: 5(only guaranteed between 20-90)
Base Station: 2 x AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries(not included)
Remote Sensor: 2 x AAA 1.5V Alkaline or Lithium batteries(not included)
Battery Life: Minimum 24 months for base station
Never immerse the product in water, which will damage the product.
Change Celsius/Fahrenheit unit first (the default is Celsius) before installing the batteries.
Please disassemble the batteries first to switch unit if the device is working.
1 x Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer
1 x Thermo-Hygrometer Transmitter
1 x User Manual
- Indoor & Outdoor Monitoring- The digital thermometer hygrometer can monitor not only indoor temperature & humidity, but also outdoor temperature/humidity levels.
- Accurate Readings & Visualized LCD- Large LCD screen for easy and clear readings.It satisfies your daily demand of ambient temperature & humidity checking with wide measuring range of indoor temperature (0-60C/32-140F) / outdoor temperature (-40-60/-104F-140F) & humidity (10-99) and accuracy can reach to 1C/5. Refresh data every 60s automatically.
- Strong Wireless Signal- The hygrometer thermometer is attached with wireless transmitter that features strong wireless signal penetration(433MHz frequency) and long transmission distance (30-100m/98-328ft in open air), the signal can be received timely and quickly within the transmission range.
- Simple Installation- Designed with wall hanger and retractable stand at the back, easy to mount it on wall effortlessly or just place it on the table.
- Portable & Convenient - Easy to switch temperature units to Celsius or Fahrenheit via the button at the top. Please note that switch Celsius/Fahrenheit unit first (the default is Celsius) before installing batteries for the device. Powered by 2*AAA batteries (transmitter/receiver, not included). NOTE: You need to change Celsius/Fahrenheit unit first before installing the batteries!!!
- Exercise bands to buy
- American junk food
- Steam press iron
- What are the best sports bras
- Cheap watches 2016
- Futon mattress reviews
- Women's socks