ARRIS CM820A Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 (Latest Version - 1 Step Activation)
The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem CM820A delivers ultra-high speed data access to cable service subscribers homes and businesses. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, the CM820A enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS reliability. With the CM820A, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats, as well as provide a platform to deliver competitive high capacity commercial services to businesses.
- 8x4 bonded downstream/upstream channel for superior throughput
- Built in MoCA immunity filter
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Meet or exceed industry radiated immunity and surge requirements
- Please check with your Internet Service Provider for compatibility in your home or office
- Flexible NxM downstream/upstream channel bonding for superior throughput
Arris CM820A (Comcast Version) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Bulk Packaing
The ARRIS DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem CM820A features high speed data access to cable service subscribers (Comcast) for both home & business. The CM820 meets the productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS reliability. With the CM820A offers data services at speeds over 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats, as well as provide a platform to deliver competitive high capacity commercial services to businesses. Do verify whether or not your area of their cable provider allows them to use this item
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 . CM820A DOCSIS 3.0 compliant. Comcast Compatible! (and more!)
- 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput. Note: please contact the ISP to check the compatibility. Note: please contact the ISP to check the compatibility. 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet interface
- Best troubleshooting advice for this item: 1) Always verify if your cable company will allow you to use or own this item 2) Always do the online setup first, most of the time the firmware update will be automatic this way if it is needed. 3) Demand a supervisor if a CSR (customer service rep) will not assist in the setup 4) Customers can always contact us through messaging for assistance we respond to all messages with 24 hours 365 days a year.
- NOTE: Customer's must verify if their cable company will allow them to use this prior to purchasing even if they have the exact same model some of these modems are pre-programmed from their cable company so their cable company must update the firmware in order for it to work in some cases.
- Verify compatibility prior to purchasing. Ask internet provider to format item if it is not working through either a firmware update or the internet provider resetting the item to format to the customer's network connection.
- Captain america
- Breastfeeding bras for large breasts
- Lip scrubs for chapped lips
- Top freezer refrigerators 2017
- Bowflex home gym
- Which multivitamin is best for women
- Budget dive watch